Have you checked out our Online Catalog?
Several of our patrons have found the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) to be a wonderful addition to our library services. There is so much that you can do that you just need to spend time exploring. If you have trouble gaining access to your account, please give us a call so we can make sure it is set up properly. If you have not been in recently, and need to update your information, please do so very soon. From our OPAC, you can do the following:
1. Search our catalog to see if we have the book you want and if it is in...plus much more information about the book.
2. In your account, you can see which books you have checked out and when they are due.
3. Sign up for e-mail reminders to alert you when books are due.
4. Renew your books online.
5. Write a review for books you have read. These will be reviewed by staff before being published...we don't want any spoilers.
6. Tag authors, series, or subjects so that when we get a book in that you are interested in, you will be notified by e-mail.
7. Set up a book bag of books you would like to read.
8. Reserve books which can be picked up at the library. This is going to be on a trial basis to see if it is something we can manage.
Keep checking back as we continue to learn new things about this wonderful feature. If you need help, just give us a call and we are more than happy to help you out.